Saturday, November 17, 2012

In the Name of Cupcakes!

Everyone loves a cupcake! I mean, who
doesn't love the bright sparkly sprinkles and
the mile high frosting?!?

One whacked out person that's who!!!!
 
In the words of my fashion idol, Marie Antoinette, "Let them eat cake"!
 
Now if I told you there was such a thing as the Two Minute Cupcake, would you believe me? Yeah, I wouldn't either...but I set out on the quest to prove the microwavable, two minute cupcake theory for once and for all. So me and my trusty side kick embarked on our adventure.......In the name of cupcakes!!!!
 
Me and my partner- in- crime, ready to go out there and conquer the world!
 
 
We used the "highest quality" ingredients
imported straight from
The Cupboard
( I know, classy right?)
 
       What? Who is this impostor?!?!         Nahhh....You're not foolin' anyone there buddy
 
 

Really.....who in their right mind has the nerve to call this a cupcake!
(By the way it tasted like a rubber egg from IHOP, covered in cocoa powder....yep that bad)

 
The Two Minute ,Too-Good-To-Be-True, Cupcake Myth Has Proven: FALSE

Moral of the story: Go to the store and buy your own cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!









 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment