Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Have a Cup of Cheer~~~ Decorate Your Own Holiday Mugs!

It's CRAZY how much we spend on "homemade" Christmas presents!

For example, when I was younger I would go every year to one of those pricey "decorate it yourself" pottery places, just so I could give my parents a mug for Christmas. I know, silly right?!?

Pinned Image

But I'll let you in on a little secret.....
did you know that you can decorate your own mugs at home for practically nothing!?!?!
Nope, it's not a lie I'm being totally serious. And it only takes 35 minutes!!!! (Short amount of time+easy=Perfect for the gift giving crunch time!!! P.S only 5 days till Christmas...yep you better get on it!!!) All you need are sharpies, a mug, and an oven!


***Tip: You don't have to do this with just mugs. This trick also works with plates, bowls, platters, you name it!

Instructions

Pinned Image

  • Grab your mug, and start decorating! Go all out crazy!
  • Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Place mug in oven for 30 minutes!!!
  • Take it out of the oven...
And BAM, done! Just like that!



***Tip: Spice up your gift! Add a few tea bags, some coffee, a package of shortbread cookies, or if your feeling really generous a coffee gift card (preferably Dutch Bros. ;) )

This Gift is Perfect for Guys and Gals!
After all...
Who Doesn't Love a Mug?

No comments:

Post a Comment