Saturday, February 2, 2013

Return of the Mandalina!!!

Hey, guess what??? We're back!!!!
Yep it's been a while, a whole month to be exact (yikes)!!! BUT, now that finals, touring, and auditions are done we're back better than ever!!!!
So get ready for a fantabulous, classy month of February!!!
<3 <3 <3
 
Finals, touring, auditions, oh my!
Yes! Oh my is right! I bet you've had finals for school before...yeah worst experience of my life!!! And auditions...well this lovely lady just had her Rockette audition (no garuntees but this girl is shootin' for the moon)! As for touring,well I've been everywhere touring with my ballroom dance team for the majority of January. Whew! Can you see why this blogs been a little bit...dead...??? But don't you worry! We're not gone!
 
(me and my gals back stage)

No comments:

Post a Comment